EasyPro ERP25 1/4 HP Rocking Piston Compressor (only) - 115 volt
- Continuous duty air compressor for EasyPro 1/4 HP aeration systems
- 50 foot maximum operating depth
- Runs on 115 volts and 1.8 amps
- 2.5 CFM maximum air flow
- Includes inlet power cord, rubber foot pads, and 6 foot power cord
- 2 year warranty
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The EasyPro ERP25 Rocking Piston Compressor is designed to aerate a pond or lake 24/7. It is a replacement air compressor for the EasyPro 1/4 HP aeration system. The shore mounted motor sends air through air line tubing to a bottom mounted diffuser to provide aeration safely and effectively with no electricity in the water. (Diffuser and tubing not included.)
Running on 115 volts of electricity and designed for 24 hour operation, this single rocking piston compressor uses 1.8 amps at a 10 foot operating depth. Its maximum operating depth is 50 feet. Its maximum air flow is 2.5 cfm.
Featuring oil-less operation, the compressor is in EasyPro's Stratus ERP Series.
It has a 2 year warranty and includes:
- 6 foot long power cord
- Inlet air filter
- Rubber foot pads
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum components
- Hard coated cylinder for wear resistance
- Permanently lubricated bearings and easily replaceable piston seal
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!