Matala Rubber Membrane Diffuser Disc
- Universal diffuser for aeration systems; an alternative to ceramic or silica air stones
- Clog resistant and extremely low maintenance
- Rubber membrane contains hundreds of "I" shaped slots that provide medium size bubbles
- 3/4 inch male pipe thread for easy connection to aeration system airline
- Handles air flows of 0.88 CFM (25 LPM) to 5.65 CFM (160 LPM) depending on model
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
This Matala Rubber Membrane Diffuser Disc is a great alternative to air stones in many aeration applications. The membrane contains hundreds of I-shaped air pores that open as air pressure builds inside the diffuser, providing uniform medium bubble consistency and distribution.
Thanks to the nature of the rubber membrane, this diffuser operates with little to no maintenance needed.
The diffuser disc has a 3/4" MPT inlet, perfect for integrating with an existing aeration system. This air disc is designed to put very little back pressure on the system. It adds fewer than 6 inches of water depth back pressure.
Available Models & Specs:
9 inch diameter
For air flows 0.88 CFM to 2.83 CFM
12 inch diameter
For air flows 0.88 CFM to 5.65 CFM
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!