Aquascape Pro Air Pond Aeration Kit
- Oxygenates and circulates ponds for healthier water, fish and plants
- For ponds and water features between 5,000 gallons and 15,000 gallons (Depending on model)
- During cold weather, keeps a hole in surface ice to let toxic gas escape
- All-in-one Aeration system complete with all components necessary to aerate your water garden!
- 3 year limited warranty
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Aquascape Pro Air Pond Aeration Kit circulates and adds dissolved oxygen to pond water. The result is water that is cleaner, clearer and healthier for fish and plants. During freezing weather, this aeration system keeps a hole in surface ice, allowing toxic gas to escape the pond.
Featuring heavy-duty metal housing, the included energy-efficient compressor has rubber feet to minimize noise and vibration. The model 60 kit also provides a 2-way compressor manifold, allowing 2 air lines to be installed.
Each of the included air diffusers are 10 inches long and have a self-cleaning rubber membrane, which expands to clear dirt and debris that otherwise would cause clogs. The diffuser's interior weighted ballast keeps the diffuser at the pond's bottom; additional weight is not needed.
Each kit also includes freeze-resistant, braided aeration tubing with a pre-installed check valve. Stainless steel hose clamps are also provided.
|Model|| Suggested Pond Size
|| Cord Length
| Pro Air 20 (#61009)
||Up to 5000 Gallons
||.071 CFM (20 L/mn)|| #61017 Compressor (6" L x 5.5" W x 4.25" H)
3/8" x 25' Braided Vinyl Tubing
10" Rubber Membrane Diffuser
|Pro Air 60 (#61008)
|| Up to 15000
||2.1 CFM (60L/mn)|| #61016 Compressor (7.75" L x 7.25" W x 4" H)
(2) 3/8" x 25' Braided Vinyl Tubing
(2) 10" Rubber Membrane Diffusers
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!