Supreme Oxy-Flo Low Volume Air Pumps
- Highly efficient, quiet, and reliable air pumps.
- Designed for both salt and fresh water aquariums, but also suitable for small indoor ponds, or even hydroponic systems.
- Air pumps provide the essential oxygen required to keep an aquarium (or other water feature) clear and healthy.
- Recommended tubing: 3/16"
- Available Models: AP-4, AP-8.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Supreme's Low Volume Air Pumps are primarily designed for use in salt and fresh water aquariums, but can also be used in other indoor features, such as a smaller indoor ponds or hydroponic systems. Aeration is absolutely essential to the health of fish, as the dissolved oxygen performs a variety of important roles. These pumps helps to keep water clear by breaking down excess organic matter, as well as providing the added dissolved oxygen that all aquatic life needs to thrive.
These pumps are small, quiet, and energy-efficient, making them perfect for smaller indoor features. Each model features a 6' long power cord and runs on standard 110v electric. Make sure that your aquarium or hydroponic system is properly oxygenated using Supreme's Low Volume Air Pumps! Available in two models, the 2-Outlet AP-4 and the 4-Outlet AP-8. These air pumps are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
|Model||Max Depth||Max Output||Outlets||Wattage||Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|AP-4||4'||275 cu.in/min||2||3.5 watts||8" x 4" x 3.5"|
|AP-8||4.5'||549 cu.in/min||4||7 watts||9" x 6" x 3.5"|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!