Airmax 120916 PondAir 4
- Complete aeration system for ponds up to 2,000 gallons and 2 ft. deep
- Hyper efficient compressor uses only 8 watts and has an ouput of 518.4 cubic inches per minute (.3 CFM)
- Whisper quiet operation
- Features a convenient flow adjustment dial
- 4 outlet system, perfect for aerating irregular pond shapes and dimensions
- Kit includes (4) 30 ft. lengths of flexible airline, 4 round air stones, 4 check valves, diaphragm compressor (air pump)
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Airmax® PondAir™ 4 Aeration Kits deliver essential oxygen and circulation to ponds up to 2,000 gallons. Designed as a complete aeration solution, the PondAir™ contains everything you need to introduce aeration to a small pond or water garden - quick and simple to install!
Running on only 8 watts, these whisper-quiet diaphragm aeration pumps are the heart and soul of our PondAir™ aeration units. Costing virtually pennies a day to run, you can feel good about providing constant aeration to your pond. The airflow control dial enables you to restrict airflow to your pond when desired without the need for tools or stone adjustments. Simply turn the dial to restrict airflow, or run the aeration pump at full output for maximum aeration. The Airmax® PondAir™ 4 includes a .3 CFM compressor with a 1 year warranty, 4 sections of 30' flexible tubing, 4 ceramic air stones with an ultra fine bubble consistency, and 4 check valves to protect your compressor from water damage.
|Model||Max Pond Size||Max Depth||Diffusers||Wattage||Max Output||Warranty|
|PondAir 4||2,000 Gallons||2'||4 round air stones||8 Watts||0.3||1-Year Compressor Warranty|
Diaphragm replacement recommended every 6-12 months
Check air stones for clogging or build up every 4-6 weeks
Airstone replacement recommended annually by manufacturer
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!