Hakko Air Splitter/Diffuser
- Manifold can function as an air splitter, or function as a diffuser in the water
- Can connect to multiple air stones for maximum aquarium or pond aeration
- Unused outlets can be opened to protect the air pump from potential excess back pressure
- Features adjustable valves to control the air flow out of each outlet
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Hakko Air Splitter/Diffuser with adjustable valves is ideal for sending air to several locations in your pond, water garden or aquarium. It can be used as a splitter or submersed and used as a highly clog resistant diffuser. This stainless steel manifold features multiple 3/16 inch outlets with adjustable valves.
Connect your pump's outlet to this manifold, and use air hose to attach the manifold outlets to air stones/ diffusers. Ideal for use with 3/16 inch air hose, or 1/4 inch air hose with clamps. If you use multiple manifolds for a large pump, then connect the manifolds to each other with pipe or hose that is 3/4 inch I.D.
(Pump, hose and air stones/diffusers are not included.)
6 outlets - 3/16" valved taps, manifold 3 9/16" long
12 outlets - 3/16" valved taps, manifold 6" long
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!