Algaway 60 Super Concentrate
- Same ingredients as AlgaeFix in 12 times the concentration.
- EPA registered and made in the USA.
- Quickly and efficiently eliminates most string algae and green water algae.
- Not for water gardens with fish and aquatic plants due to potency.
- Highly concentrated with 60% active ingredient.
- Please Note: Most effective when used in water temperatures above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
AlgAway 60 by Microbe-Lift is a super concentrated chemical algaecide that is perfect for industrial use where no fish or aquatic plants are present. Ideal for decorative, irrigation and retention ponds and even for use in fountains and water hazards. AlgAway 60 is EPA-registered and made in the USA. Featuring a 60% active ingredient, AlgAway 60 is formulated to keep pond water clear and algae free. This product is even strong enough to eliminate algae plugging irrigation lines. Though high in concentration, when used as directed AlgAway 60 can be safely exposed to water for irrigation, turf and landscape shrubs due to its lack of phytotoxicity.
Please Note: Most effective when used in water temperatures above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
32 ounces - Treats up to 16,000 gallons
1 gallon - Treats up to 64,000 gallons
Approximations assume poor water quality and are based on a single treatment
Single/initial dose:1 to 2 fluid ounces per 1,000 gallons of water.
Weekly maintenance dose: 0.2 to 0.4 fluid ounces per 1,000 gallons of water.
Manually remove heavy growths of algae before treatment.
Note: Not for sale in the states of New York and California.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!