American Pond APLB128 Liquid Beneficial Bacteria - 128 oz.
- Supports clear water, healthy fish and pristine water quality.
- 128 oz treats 128,000 gallons, contains 5 billion colony forming units per ounce.
- Naturally reduces ammonia, sludge, uneaten fish food and fish waste.
- Reduces other excess nutrients that cause poor water quality and clarity.
- Great starter for new ponds/biofilters!
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
American Pond's Liquid Beneficial Bacteria, available in 128 oz. bottle, can treat up to 128,000 gallons of water. This treatment contains 5 billion colony forming units of bacteria per ounce, allowing for a natural treatment. Supports clear water, healthy fish, and pristine water quality. Naturally reduces sludge, uneaten fish food, fish waste, and other excess nutrients that cause poor water quality and clarity.
Great starter for new ponds/biofilters. Safe for fish and plants.
Apply 1 oz. of Beneficial Bacteria for every 1,000 gallons of water.
Please Note: Most effective when used in water above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!