- Extremely effective against string algae.
- Capable of controlling all forms of pond algae.
- Safe for virtually all pond plants and fish when used as directed.
- Apply 5 mls per 50 gallons or 1/4 cup for every 600 gallons of water.
- During hot weather, water must be aerated continuously during treatment period.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
AlgaeFix is a fast acting solution for algae problems. It eliminates most infestations in one application. Though potent, AlgaeFix is safe for nearly all fish and plants when used as directed.
AlgaeFix controls green or green water algae (Chlorella), string or hair algae (Cladophora) and blanketweed (Oedogonium) in ornamental ponds.
Available in Sizes:
16 oz - treats up to 4800 gallons
32 oz - treats up to 9600 gallons
1 gal - treats up to 38,400 gallons
Ensure vigorous aeration in the pond during AlgaeFix treatment. As algae dies, low oxygen levels can occur, which is dangerous for fish and plants, especially in warm weather.
Apply it in the morning, during the coolest temperature. Avoid applying it if the air or water temperature is over 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Apply 1 teaspoon of AlgaeFix per 50 gallons of pond or fountain water (1/4 cup per 600 gallons). Add it near the pump outflow, waterfall or aerator. Siphon out dead filamentous algae.
Reapply every 3 days until the algae is gone. Then add 1 dose per week.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!