Barley Straw Liquid Extract
- Derived from natural organic barley straw; a natural algae inhibitor.
- Apply 1 oz per 1,000 gallons of water.
- Helps keep pond surfaces clean and should be used regularly from spring to fall.
- Safe for pets, fish, and other aquatic life.
- For best results use in water 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius) or warmer.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Green Vista's Barley Straw Extract Super Liquid uses the power of all natural barley straw to support clean aquatic environments and keep water quality at it's best. It is scientifically formulated to help maintain a natural balance in pond water and to help prevent unwanted build-up of algae in the pond and on submerged surfaces.
This concentrate is made from all-natural, organic barley straw, so it is safe to use with fish, pets, and aquatic plants. Barley is an algae-inhibitor not an algae killer. It is intended to prevent the growth and spread of new stringy/mossy algae, so remove as much algae as possible before starting the treatment for best results!
Apply 1 oz. (30 ml) per 1,000 gallons of water.
Begin applications in the early spring and continue through entire growing season.
For best results: Treat once per week in Spring and taper off to once per every 2 weeks by Summer.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!