Custom Pro Blue Pond Dye
- Highly concentrated; treats up to an acre pond 4' to 6' deep
- Provides a medium blue tint
- Inhibits algae growth, blocking the UV rays algae need to bloom
- Protects fish from predators; shades fish from the sun
- Safe for fish, other animals and plants
- Easy application with no minimum activation temperature
- 2 year shelf life
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Custom Pro Blue Pond Dye adds beauty to ponds, lakes, fountains and lagoons. Each container holds 1 quart/32 fluid ounces of dye.
The dye provides a natural medium blue that works great with water gardens or ornamental ponds, adding brilliant contrast between the water and the surrounding lush green plants.
This dye is safe for recreational ponds, fish, plants, pets, horses, livestock, birds, other wildlife and the environment.
Each quart of this dye has 4 times the concentration of 1 gallon of most other brands. One quart of Custom Pro Blue Pond Dye colors 1 surface acre 4' to 6' deep. In a small body of water, use 1 teaspoon (5ml) per 1,500 gallons. More may be added for a darker color if desired. Pour the dye at several points around the pond's edge. Apply dye every 4 to 8 weeks or as needed to maintain the desired appearance.
This dye can be used in all water temperatures.
In cold climates, add this dye just before winter to stop sunlight from penetrating ice.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!