DWI Formula F-30 Algae Control
- Broad spectrum algaecide for ponds, lakes, reservoirs and other water systems
- Controls all kinds of algae
- Active ingredient copper sulfate pentahydrate (10.9 percent) controls algae at 0.2 ppm to 0.4 ppm copper; has double chelated copper (organic chelators)
- Toxic to fish and other aquatic life; treat only 1/4 to 1/3 of a pond at one time
- Does not leave behind sediment, toxins or pollutants
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
DWI Formula F-30 Algae Control kills all kinds of algae: planktonic, filamentous, hydrilla, chara and nitella. It is made for use in ponds, lakes, reservoirs, canals, lagoons, swimming pools, spas, hot tubs and other water systems. Diversified Waterscapes Inc. makes F-30.
This odorless algaecide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates and can have long-lasting effects on them.
Treat only 1/4 to 1/3 of the water body at one time because dying plants reduce oxygen, which can harm or kill fish and other aquatic life. Start each treatment along the shore, and continue outward to let fish swim to untreated areas of water.
One gallon of F-30 treats 1 surface acre (about 325,851.6 gallons) of water to 0.1 ppm metallic copper. Apply F-30 when algae first appears and the affected water's temperature is above 60 F. Mix 5 parts water with 1 part F-30, and coarse spray the mixture from shore on a calm day. Alternatively, a measured amount of F-30 can be poured into a larger water body at several locations. Wait at least 14 days between treatments.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!