EasyPro Pond-Vive Beneficial Bacteria
- All natural algae and sludge control for large ponds and small lakes.
- A blend of beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and barley straw additive.
- Safe for fish, plants, and livestock.
- Available in 8 oz water soluble packets for easy application or loose bulk powder for more flexibility in application.
- For best results start applying when water temperature reaches 55°F.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Pond-Vive is ideal for large bulk applications that require chemical free and fish-safe algae control. This premium formula is proven to reduce sludge build-up on the bottom of earth bottom lakes and ponds. It can also be used for future sludge prevention with appropriate dosage adjustments.
Pond-Vive can also improve water clarity by reducing excess nutrients and can reduce noxious pond odors.
Can be applied in cold water temperatures as low as 38°F but best results are achieved when used at water temperatures of 55°F and above.
Available in Sizes:
10 lbs. - treats up to 1/2 acre for approximately 1.5 to 2.5 months depending on dosage rate.
25 lbs - treats up to 1/2 acre for approximately 3.5 to 6 months depending on dosage rate.
For Newer ponds with little muck: Apply 4 lbs. per surface acre every 2 weeks as needed.
For Older ponds with high levels of muck: Apply 6 lbs. per surface acre every 2 weeks as needed.
Please Note: As with many water treatments, adding aeration to your pond makes this muck reducer even more effective.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed