Easypro Sludge Remover Blocks
- Targets pond muck and sludge buildup
- Speeds up digestion of organic waste
- Reduces toxic ammonia, nitrite, problem causing nitrate and phosphate
- Made from cold water bacteria strains that maintain effectivness in water as cold as 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 oz. block treats up to 1,000 gallons
- Features a "no mess" block style formula that instantly begins to dissolve upon contact with water
- Fish, pet, and family safe
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
EasyPro Sludge Remover Blocks is a bacteria formula designed to naturally speed up the process of dissolving organic sludge and waste. The bacteria formula also helps reduce pond odors, nitrates, nitrites, phosphates, and ammonia. As an added bonus the enzyme producing bacteria also helps clear murky water and improve water clarity. This maintenance reducing product serves a variety of purposes and is ideal for backyard water gardens and even large farm ponds. The 1 oz. block treats up to 1,000 gallons and features a no mess design that allows the block to immediately start to dissolve once contact is made with the pond water.
EasyPro Sludge Remover Blocks can be used in water as cold as 45 degrees and is safe for pets, wildlife, and all aquatic life. It is ideally used together with pond bacteria products like Hydro-Bugs or EasyPro All Season Bacteria.
Apply one 1 oz. block per 1,000 gallons of water weekly. For heavy sludge applications apply two 1 oz. blocks per 1,000 gallons of water weekly.
For large pond applications:
Apply one 1 oz. block per 200-250 sq.ft. every two weeks for spot treatment
Apply 15-20 blocks per 1/4 acre ever 2 weeks
For heavy sludge:
Applications can be applied at double the normal dosage until desired results are achieved
Effectiveness is greatly reduced in water temperatures below 45 degrees
SBB24 (1.5 lbs.) contains 24 blocks and treats up to 24,000 gallons
SBB80 (5 lbs.) contains 80 blocks and treats up to 80,000 gallons
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!