EasyPro Water Conditioner
- Dechlorinator & water detoxifier
- Ideal for establishing new ponds, refills after clean-outs, and partial water changes
- One of the most concentrated tap water conditioners available
- Used to treat and condition city water and well water to make habitable for fish and aquatic plants
- 1 oz treats up to 1,000 gallons of water
- Safe for fish & aquatic life
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
EasyPro Water Conditioner is used to balance water and make habitable for fish and aquatic plants. Commonly, city and well water contain trace amounts of chlorine and heavy metals, both of which are toxic to fish. EasyPro Water Conditioner is designed to neutralize this chlorine and detoxify heavy metals making water safe for your koi ponds and water gardens. This water treatment also destroys ammonia causing chloramine bonds and buffers PH levels. Easypro Water Conditioner should be used when establishing a new pond, refills after a clean out, and also partial water changes.
Apply when adding new water to a pond.
Dose 1 oz per 1,000 gallons to remove 1 PPM chlorine
Dose 1 oz per 500 gallons to remove high concentrations of heavy metals from well or city water
CON32 - 32 oz. treats up to 32,000 gallons
CON128 - 1 gal. treats up to 128,000 gallons
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!