- Effective against green water algae and cloudy pond conditions
- Reduces organic buildup such as sludge, fish waste, uneaten fish food and other excess nutrients
- Concentrated probiotic formula, with over 5 billion colony forming units per ounce
- Safe for fish, pets and aquatic plants
- Fast acting liquid formula
- Please Note: For best results apply to water above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Green Vista Hydro-Bugs Liquid Bacteria Pond Treatment has been scientifically blended and tested to ensure the best results. Enhancing the biofilters of new and existing ponds, Hydro-Bugs cleans the water and with continued use keeps the water clear. This natural pond algae control is a liquid beneficial bacteria containing electrolytes and probiotic microbes that reduce ammonia, sludge, uneaten fish food, fish waste and other excess nutrients, which contribute to poor water quality.
Apply 2 ounces (12 teaspoons or 60 ml.) per 1,000 gallons of pond water. Apply the product near the water feature's pump or in front of the skimmer to allow proper dispersion through the filtration system. In a new pond or springtime startup, apply this product daily for the first two weeks of filter operation. Continue treatment at least 2 to 4 times per month thereafter as part of ongoing preventative maintenance.
If extremely poor water quality exists, such as ammonia registering at any level, or improperly filtered water, then the treatment quantity may need to be increased to 3 ounces (18 teaspoons or 90 ml.) for every 1,000 gallons of pond water.
-When using natural products such as Hydro-Bugs, patience is required! Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to see complete results!
-For best results apply to water above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
16 oz. - treats up to 8,000 gallons
32 oz. - treats up to 16,000 gallons
1 gal. - treats up to 64,000 gallons
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!