Pond Balance by Interpet is a non-algaecide solution to string algae troubles in a backyard pond or water garden. It is the most popular, safe algae control product used in England. Completely safe for goldfish and koi and aquatic plants, Pond Balance can also be used in any weather conditions as it doesn't cause oxygen depletion like many chemical algaecides can.
The key to success is that Pond Balance consumes specific nutrients that are only required by string algae, therefore starving the algae while not harming plants or fish. In fact, Pond Balance also contains plant stimulants and helps to keep a pond balanced naturally. Pond Balance works naturally with your pond's ecosystem, so patience is required to allow it time to work!
It is an excellent choice for anyone wanting to stay away from chemical algaecides!
Available in Sizes:
- 8.8 oz # 8750 - treats up to 600 gallons 3x!
- 17.6 oz # 8751 - treats up to 1,200 gallons 3x!
- 52.9 oz # 8752 - treats up to 3,600 gallons 3x!
- 20.6 lbs # 8753 - treats up to 20,000 gallons 3x!
- Dosage estimates assume poor water quality.
- A minimum of three doses is normally required (according to directions) to begin to see results.
- Results may vary since many factors can impact pond clarity.
- Apply 1 dosage spoon of product (included) for every 90 gallons of water. Note: Dosage is 10 ml.
- Best to mix Pond Balance in a bucket with water then pour evenly over surface of the pond.
- Repeat dosage two more times at 10 day intervals.
- You may continue with monthly doses to maintain pond balance and water clarity.
- Water may become milky white after application. This will resolve itself shortly.
- Like all natural products patience is required! Please allow 4-6 weeks to see complete results!