MICROBE-LIFT PBL Pro Blend
- Fights green water algae, reduces ammonia and nitrogen levels, improves oxygen levels, fights noxious odors, and dissolves organic sediment
- Treats up to 300,000 gallons
- PBL Pro Blend is a special formulation, a higher concentrated version of Microbe-Lift PL, designed specifically for landscape, irrigation, and commercial use
- Improves fish health by biologically supporting a healthy immune system. It even promotes rapid fish growth!
- Great for pond plants as well, improving the plant's tolerance to temperature changes. Pro Blend also enhances photosynthesis and stimulates root formation and growth
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Microbe-Lift PBL is the professional grade version of Microbe-Lift's flagship PL formula, designed specifically for landscaping, irrigation and other commercial uses. This highly concentrated formula provides numerous benefits to a pond ecosystem, providing favorable conditions for the fish and plants that call the pond home!
Microbe-Lift PBL fights green water algae by providing a blend of microbes that contain strains of beneficial bacteria. Aside from fighting off cellular algae, adding this product also has additional benefits. Beneficial bacteria keep ponds clean and clear while consuming and digesting excess nutrients and organic matter. This reduces ammonia nitrogen levels, boosts biological filters, eliminates noxious odors and even improves dissolved oxygen levels.
The fish will greatly benefit from this improved environment. Their immune systems will strengthen, environmental stress will be reduced, rapid fish growth will be promoted, and more!
Your plants will also enjoy the root stimulation and enhanced photosynthesis, leaving your plants with increased luster and bloom retention. The improved water conditions will also reduce transplant shock and improve the plant's tolerance to temperature fluctuations.
Microbe-Lift always puts the pond's ecosystem first and this commercial product works great for any landscaping, irrigation, commercial application, and heavy residential needs.
Specs & Instructions:
|Size of Pond (in Gallons)||1st Application (Purge)||Next 4 Weeks (Once weekly)||Maintenance (Once monthly)|
|80-200||3 oz.||2 oz.||2 oz.|
|201-500||10 oz.||3 oz.||3 oz.|
|501-1,000||12 oz.||4 oz.||4 oz.|
|1,001-5,000||16 oz.||6 oz.||6 oz.|
|5,001-10,000||32 oz.||16 oz.||16 oz.|
|10,001-50,000||64 oz.||28 oz.||28 oz.|
|50,001-100,000||1 Gallon||48 oz.||48 oz.|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!