Barley Straw Bale
- PREVENTS ALGAE GROWTH NATURALLY: Green Vista Water Gardens Barley Pond Straw releases barley straw's natural properties to stop algae from forming in water and surfaces.
- GREAT FOR BACKYARD PONDS, WATER GARDENS AND KOI PONDS: Barley straw is effective against algae in all types of ponds & waterscapes.
- SUPPORTS POND WATER BALANCE AND QUALITY: As barley straw keeps pond water clear of algae, it helps to maintain the water's natural balance of elements.
- SAFE FOR POND LIFE: Koi, other kinds of fish and plants are safe with barley straw.
- MADE IN THE USA: This 100 percent natural barley straw is grown and baled in Indiana.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Green Vista Water Gardens Barley Pond Straw employs the all natural qualities of barley straw to deter algae in water and on surfaces. It works in a variety of waterscapes, including small ponds on farms and golf courses, detention ponds and retention ponds.
Barley straw is safe for the plants, Koi and other fish that call your backyard pond home. It is also safe to use with both pets and livestock making barley straw bales not only great to use in water gardens but also in large mud bottom farm or fishing ponds.
Place this barley straw in shallow water in a sunny location; putting it in a stream, waterfall or near constant water movement is ideal.
For the best results, split each barley straw bale into smaller, 8 to 16 ounce clumps and space them along the pond's or other waterscape's perimeter.
One 3 pound bale treats up to 3,000 gallons of water for 10 to 12 months.
Four bales can treat up to a ¼ acre pond for 6 months.
Six bales can treat up to a ½ acre pond for 6 months.
Note: weight is approximate. Weight may vary 5-10%!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed