Muckaway by Pond Logic is an organic debris digester. It is specifically designed and formulated to safely remove sludge build-up or muck at the bottom of a pond. Using a mix of beneficial bacteria and enzymes, the Muckaway pellets sink to the bottom of the pond upon application and start dissolving pond muck instantly. The organic waste is dissolved and converted to an odorless gas which escapes unnoticed.
This natural treatment can also be used as a spot treatment along shorelines or even in high flow areas such as canals.
Muckaway may be used for: lakes, ponds, fishing areas, recreational ponds, horses, livestock, birds, pets, fish, wildlife and the environment.
- 8 scoops (4 lbs.) - treats up to 8,000 square feet
- 16 scoops (8 lbs.) - treats up to 16,000 square feet
- 32 scoops (16 lbs.) - treats up to 32,000 square feet
- 48 scoops (24 lbs.) - treats up to 48,000 square feet (sold out)
- Apply 1 scoop evenly per 1,000 square feet.
- Apply treatment every 2-4 weeks.
- Start using when water temperatures are above 50° F.
- Continue treatment until desired results are achieved.
- For best results, we recommend using aeration to create an oxygen-rich environment that will give the beneficial bacteria a performance boost and produce better results.
- When using algaecides or herbicides we recommend waiting 3 days before applying MuckAway.
General Environmental Science Corp.