Pond Logic Shoreline Defense Aquatic Herbicide
- Broad spectrum liquid herbicide kills emergent aquatic weeds and grasses down to the roots
- Works on cattails, phragmites, purple loosestrife, lily pads, water hyacinth, water lettuce, and other aquatic weeds and brush
- Treat only 1/4 of the pond at one time to prevent fish loss due to low oxygen levels
- 8 ounces mixed with 2 gallons of pond water in a pressurized sprayer treats 2,500 square feet of pond surface area
- Cannot be shipped to Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, Canada or these states: AK, AZ, CA, CT, HI, ME, NJ, NY, RI, VT, WA
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Pond Logic Shoreline Defense aquatic herbicide kills a variety of emergent weeds and grasses in ponds. It does not control plants that are mostly or completely below water. The active ingredient is glyphosate.
Dying plants reduce the oxygen level in water, which can endanger fish, so apply Shoreline Defense to only 1/4 of the pond at one time. Following label directions, mix the correct amount of herbicide with pond water in a pressurized sprayer, and spray the mixture directly on the targeted weeds. Avoid getting this broad spectrum herbicide on non-target plants to prevent harming or killing them.
The visual effects of the herbicide appear in 2 to 4 days on most annual weeds and in 7 or more days on most perennial brush plants. Symptoms begin with wilting and yellowing foliage, and continue with browning and deterioration. Once weeds have browned and died, use a rake to remove as much dead material as possible, to prevent accumulation of dead plant material and muck.
This herbicide can be reapplied after 14 days.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!