Sonar A.S. Aquatic Herbicide Concentrate
- Pond weed treatment that can control growth for a year or longer after a single application
- The single strongest aquatic herbicide against duckweed and watermilfoil
- Effective against many aquatic weeds, such as American Pondweed, Bladderwort, Coontail, Curly Leaf Pondweed, Duckweed, Eurasian Watermilfoil, Hydrilla, Elodea, Sago Pondweed, Southern Naiad and many more!
- Kills at the roots to destroy infestations
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Sonar A.S. is one of the strongest aquatic herbicides on the market for fresh water. It uniquely provides multi-season relief so you can enjoy your pond's clear natural beauty. Sonar A.S. is a selective, systemic, root killing herbicide, which means it targets weeds while allowing desirable plants to remain. While this product is highly concentrated, it carries no water restrictions on human swimming or consumption.
Sonar is considered the best and preferred treatment for hard to control aquatic weeds such as duckweed and watermilfoil!
Available in Sizes:
16 oz. - treats up to 0.5 acre
32 oz. - treats up to 1 acre
* Shake the Sonar A.S. container well.
* Refer to the container label to mix the correct amount of Sonar A.S. with water in a tank sprayer. For example, use 19.5 fl. oz. (45 parts per billion) to 39 fl. oz. (90 ppb) of Sonar A.S. per treated surface acre if your pond has an average depth of 5 ft.
* DO NOT USE AS A SPOT TREATMENT. Spray the Sonar A.S.-water mixture beneath the pond's surface at a volume of 5 to 100 gal. per acre. Spray only 1/4 to 1/3 of the pond at one time if the weed infestation is heavy because dying plants reduce oxygen in the water, which is dangerous for fish.
* Remove dead debris with a rake as needed. The herbicide's effects on plants usually are visible 7 to 10 days after treatment. Complete kill can take 30 to 90 days.
* Do not exceed a Sonar A.S. application total of 90 ppb per annual growth cycle.
For best results, apply Sonar A.S. early in the season, prior to or just after plant growth begins.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!