Ultra PondWeed Defense
- Treats a wide variety of submerged, floating, emergent aquatic weeds, including Duckweed.
- Fast acting contact herbicide
- Treats up to 5,000 sq.ft. per 32 oz.
- Designed to be applied with a pressure sprayer after mixed with water
- Cannot be shipped to: AK, AZ, CA, CT, DC, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA, & Canada
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Pond Logic Ultra PondWeed Defense works on submerged, floating and emergent pond weeds. Use it all season on actively growing weeds for the best results. It must not be used in commercial fish processing areas.
Ultra PondWeed Defense may be used for short-term control of duckweed and watermeal in slow moving water. It also works on water lettuce, water hyacinth, Salvinia species, pennywort, frog's bit, cattails, bladderwort, hydrilla, watermilfoils, pondweeds, coontail, Elodea species, Brazilian elodea and naiad. Also, it suppresses Spirogyra and Pithophora algae.
This product replaced Pond Logic RedWing.
Refer to the table below, and mix Ultra PondWeed Defense with water in a pressurized sprayer.
Spray the mixture directly on target weeds while they are actively growing and when the wind is calm. For submersed weeds, apply when the water temperature is above 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Treat only 1/3 to 1/2 of the pond at a time because dying weeds reduce oxygen in water, endangering fish and non-target plants.
- Wait 14 days between treatments.
Cut and rake dead weeds from the pond.
Ultra PondWeed Defense Dosage Rates:
|Treatment Area||Ultra PondWeed Defense||Water|
|2,500 square feet||16 ounces||1.5 gallons|
|5,000 square feet||32 ounces||3 gallons|
|10,000 square feet||64 ounces||6 gallons|
|20,000 square feet||124 ounces||12 gallons|
Water Use Restrictions: 3 day waiting period after treatment for human drinking, 1 day waiting period for livestock/domestic animal consumption, 5 day waiting period for irrigation.
State Restrictions: Ultra PondWeed Defense cannot be shipped to Alaska, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont or Washington.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!