Crystal Clear ClarityMax
- Efficient at combating string algae
- Clears debris and organic matter from water, liner, and rocks with only a few applications
- Made up of an all natural blend of bacteria and enzymes and is safe for all types of aquatic life
- Can be used to clear up existing ponds or added on a regular basis for effective preventative maintenance
- Like all natural products patience is required. Please allow 4-6 weeks to see complete results!
- Please Note: For best results use in water temperatures above 50°F (10°C).
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
This product uses the natural abilities of barley to break down sludge and string algae and combines them with the natural powers of strong beneficial bacteria and enzyme colonies. The distinct combination of natural ingredients make this an effective 3-in-1 product. In terms of filamentous string algae removal, ClarityMax is one of the safest, and most effective, economical algae treatments, and least likely to inhibit the growth of aquatic plants. It is also 100% natural and safe for fish and plants!
Please Note: For best results use in water temperatures above 50°F (10°C).
Available in Sizes:
2.5 lbs. - Treats up to 20,000 gallons
6 lbs. - Treats up to 48,000 gallons
25 lbs. - Treats up to 200,000 gallons
Apply 1/4 cup per 1000 gallons.
Apply 2-3 times for one week.
Thereafter apply once every 10-14 days until problem is resolved.
For more serious algae infestations double the dosage amounts.
Apply Crystal Clear ClarityMax over the surface area or around the perimeter of the pond.
Be careful not to sprinkle directly on leaves of aquatic plants.
Pond may become cloudy after initial application. This is a normal and will clear within 24-48 hours.
Allow 3 to 4 weeks for the pond to balance and complete results.
Best results are obtained when pond water temperature is 50 degrees or above.
Store at room temperature.
Like all natural products patience is required! Please allow 4-6 weeks to see complete results!
Shelf life: 3 years
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!