Hydro-Bugs Dry | Bacteria for Algae Control
- Reduces organic buildup such as fish waste and other excess nutrients to keep your pond clear and healthy naturally.
- Effective at fighting green water or "pea soup" algae.
- Safe for fish, animals and aquatic plants.
- For best results, please use in water above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
- Apply from 1 tablespoon up to 1/2 cup per 1,000 gallons of water, depending on water conditions.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Hydro-Bugs Dry Bacteria and Enzyme Pond Water Treatment is scientifically blended and tested to clear pond water. These probiotic bacteria contain beneficial electrolytes, enzymes and microbes that work in symphony to reduce sludge, uneaten fish food, fish waste, and other excess nutrients that cause poor water quality and clarity.
This blend of beneficial bacteria is one of the most concentrated probiotic supplements in its class, with more than 1.5 billion colony forming units per gram!
Apply it daily for the first 2 weeks then continue applying it at least 2 to 4 times per month thereafter.
If poor water quality exists in the pond, then you may apply Hydro-Bugs at a higher rate, up to 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) of it per 1,000 gallons of pond water.
Apply the product regularly for optimal results.
-When using natural products such as Hydro-Bugs, patience is required! Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to see complete results.
-For best results, please use in water above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
8 oz. - treats up to 16,000 gallons of pond water
16 oz. - treats up to 32,000 gallons
32 oz. - treats up to 64,000 gallons
5 lbs. - treats up to 160,000 gallons
25 lbs. - treats up to 800,000 gallons (25 lb. size is in a box instead of a bucket)
Posted by Unknown on Nov 16th 2020
it helps control the algae in my pond and makes it clearer to see fish better thank you mike