AgSafe Aquatic Plant Fertilizer 10 gram Tablets -10-26-10
- Specially formulated aquatic fertilizer helps water lilies, lotus and other pond plants thrive.
- Promotes flowering, growth, and overall aquatic plant health.
- 10% nitrogen, 26% phosphorus and 10% potassium; also provides a complete supply of micronutrients.
- Contents: 24 tablets that are 10 grams each. Fish safe!
- Apply one tablet per gallon of soil. Feed monthly for best results.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
AgSafe Aquatic Plant Fertilizer Tablets are formulated to promote flower production, lush growth, and overall aquatic plant health. Each packet contains 24 tablets that are 10 grams each, containing 10% nitrogen, 26% phosphorus and 10% potassium. Micronutrient content is 0.50% magnesium, 4% sulfur, 0.50% iron, 0.05% zinc, 0.02% boron and 0.05% manganese. AgSafe Tablets also contain 5% humus, 0.1% sea kelp extracts and 0.1% yucca extracts.
APPLICATION: During the growing season, use 1 fertilizer tablet for each gallon of plant soil. Place the tablet 3 to 4 inches deep in the aquatic soil, and ensure it is 2 to 3 inches from the plant crown. Apply the fertilizer to water lily and lotus plants monthly during the growing season, and marginal plants every 6 weeks. This fertilizer is safe for fish and other aquatic life.
Note: For lotus it is recommended at the beginning of the growing season to postpone fertilization until the emerging leaves are above water level.
Carnivorous pond plants such as Pitcher Plants should never be supplemented with fertilizer.
Posted by John Wegner on May 6th 2019
Very good product for the money. Will buy more when needed.