AgSafe Aquatic Plant Fertilizer Tablets are formulated to promote flower production, lush growth, and overall aquatic plant health. Each packet contains 24 tablets that are 10 grams each.
- 10% Nitrogen
- 26% Phosphorus
- 10% Potassium
- 0.50% Magnesium
- 4% Sulfur
- 0.50% Iron
- 0.05% Zinc
- 0.02% Boron
- 0.05% Manganese
- AgSafe Tablets also contain 5% Humus, 0.1% Sea Kelp Extracts and 0.1% Yucca Extracts.
- During the growing season, use 1 fertilizer tablet for each gallon of plant soil.
- Place the tablet 3 to 4 inches deep in the aquatic soil, and ensure it is 2 to 3 inches from the plant crown.
- Apply the fertilizer to water lily and lotus plants monthly during the growing season, and marginal plants every 6 weeks.
- This fertilizer is safe for fish and other aquatic life.
Very good product for the money. Will buy more when needed.