AgSafe Pond-Pearls Once-A-Year Aquatic Plant Food - 15-13-13
- Time-released pond plant fertilizer formulated for lush green growth and great blooms.
- Contains: 15-13-13 (Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium)
- Apply one TBSP per gallon of soil. Place near roots.
- Includes scoop for accurate measuring.
- Will not harm fish or aquatic life.
- Available as 1 pack, 2 packs, 4 packs and 8 packs; each pack contains 8 ounces of fertilizer
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Only one application of AgriTab's AgSafe Pond-Pearls Pond Plant Food feeds waterlilies and other pond plants for a complete growing season. It is perfect for repotting plants and starter plants.
This aquatic plant fertilizer includes micronutrients, organics, humates, sea kelp, natural plant extracts and beneficial rooting bacteria to promote growth and long- lasting blooms. It is safe for fish and other aquatic life.
Total nitrogen: 15 percent
Available phosphate: 13 percent
Soluble potash: 13 percent
This aquatic plant fertilizer also contains calcium, magnesium, sulfur, boron, iron, manganese, molybdenum, humus, sea kelp and yucca extracts.
Application Rate: Use 1 tablespoon (18 grams) of this pond plant fertilizer for every gallon size plant for an 8 to 9 month feeding. Place the fertilizer in the potting soil near plant roots.
Note: Carnivorous pond plants such as Pitcher Plants should never be supplemented with fertilizer.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!