Custom Pro Aquatic Plant Food 10-14-8
- Specially formulated aquatic fertilizer, contains just the right amount of nutrients to help your aquatic plants thrive.
- Consists of 10% Nitrogen, 14% Phosphate, and 10% Potassium - all the nutrients your plants need to reach their full potential.
- Formulated to maximize plant growth while minimizing algae growth.
- Available Sizes: 25 pack, 100 pack.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Custom Pro Aquatic Plant Food is specially designed to have the proper ratios of nutrients to allow your aquatic plants to thrive, while also minimizing algae growth. Convenient, easy to use pellets that weigh approximately 4 grams, with a nutrient composition of 10% Nitrogen, 14% Phosphate, and 10% Potassium. Promotes growth, flowering, and overall plant health.
The micronutrient contents include: 0.02% boron, 0.05% copper, 0.11% iron, 0.12% manganese, 0.0006% molybdenum, and 0.07% zinc.
This high quality aquatic plant fertilizer is available in two sizes: 25 pack and 100 pack.
Safe for use with fish when used as directed.
Use of this fertilizer should be limited to man-made self-contained ponds.
- Use one tablet per gallon of soil each month during growing season.
- Push tablet 1 finger deep into the soil, 3" from the crown of the plant.
- Press soil around the inserted tablet to prevent fertilizer from being released into the water.
- When pond water temperatures reach 75 degrees Fahrenheit, plants should be fed every two weeks.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!