Green Vista Wetland Island Grow Mix
- Specially formulated soilless mix for floating island planters in koi ponds, water gardens and retention or detention ponds
- Lightweight to maintain planter buoyancy
- Includes peat moss, kiln dried calcined clay and other all natural ingredients; does not contain sand, vermiculite or perlite
- Ideal growing environment to produce healthy, vigorous, robust plants!
- Attracts and holds excess pond nutrients and supplies them to plants; otherwise, those same nutrients would feed and promote algae
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Green Vista Wetland Island Grow Mix provides the perfect lightweight solution for floating plant pot applications in ponds and water gardens.
When used with our Green Vista Floating Wetland Island Rafts' self-watering pots, the soil helps pull excess nutrients from the pond. The process results in healthy and strong plants, and it also helps fight algae!
How Much You'll Need:
* 1 gallon of this grow mix for a 12" planter
* 2.5 gallons of grow mix for a 16" planter
* 6 gallons of grow mix for a 20" planter
* 8 gallons of grow mix for a 24" planter
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!