Landon 7803 Aquatic Fertilizer 12-20-8 - 2 oz. pouch
- Plantabbs' Landon Aquatic Fertilizer dramatically increases the growth speed of aquatic plants.
- Consists of 12% Nitrogen, 20% Phosphate, and 8% Soluble Potash.
- Combination of organic and inorganic ingredients work in conjunction to dramatically help aquatic plant growth.
- Utilizes binary technology to increase the nutrients absorbed by aquatic plants.
- Use instructions included in description below.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Plantabbs' Landon Aquatic Fertilizer (7803) is a combination of organic and inorganic ingredients that work in conjunction to dramatically help the growth of aquatic plants.
Utilizes binary technology to increase the nutrients absorbed by aquatic plants. This rapid, prolonged uptake dramatically reduces the amount of fertilizer needed to get your plant off to a quick start.
This formula requires strict adherence to the instructions in order to achieve the best results.
Combine the appropriate amount of fertilizer with soil and fill your container three quarters full. Add the tuber and cover with(unfertilized) soil. Cover with gravel and place in your pond. Typically, this fertilization method should be sufficient for 60 to 90 days. If late season fertilization is needed, use tablets per manufacturers instructions.
- Nitrogen - 12%
- Phosphate - 20%
- Soluble Potash - 8%
- Calcium - 4%
- Sulfur - 5%
- Boron - 0.07%
- Copper - 0.11%
- Iron - 0.40%
- Manganese - 0.39%
- Zinc - 0.22%
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!