Plantabbs' Landon Aquatic Fertilizer (7803) is a combination of organic and inorganic ingredients that work in conjunction to dramatically improve the health and appearance of all aquatic plants; helps with bigger blooms and creates lush, green foliar growth. Safe for use in fish ponds.
Utilizes binary technology to increase the nutrients absorbed by aquatic plants.
- Nitrogen - 12%
- Phosphate - 20%
- Soluble Potash - 8%
- Calcium - 4%
- Sulfur - 5%
- Boron - 0.07%
- Copper - 0.11%
- Iron - 0.40%
- Manganese - 0.39%
- Zinc - 0.22%
- Combine contents of this package (2 oz) with 1 gallon of aquatic potting soil.
- Place into a 1-2 gallon container.
- Add the plant and cover with soil.
- Top with about a 1" layer of gravel and place in your pond.
- Typically, this fertilizer should be sufficient for 60 to 90 days.
- If late season fertilization is needed, use tablets per manufacturers instructions.