Plantabbs' Landon Aquatic Fertilizer (7803) is a combination of organic and inorganic ingredients that work in conjunction to dramatically improve the appearance of aquatic plants; helps with bigger blooms and creates lush, green foliar growth. Safe for use in fish ponds.
Utilizes binary technology to increase the nutrients absorbed by aquatic plants. This rapid, prolonged uptake dramatically reduces the amount of fertilizer needed to get your plant off to a quick start.
- Nitrogen - 12%
- Phosphate - 20%
- Soluble Potash - 8%
- Calcium - 4%
- Sulfur - 5%
- Boron - 0.07%
- Copper - 0.11%
- Iron - 0.40%
- Manganese - 0.39%
- Zinc - 0.22%
- Combine contents of this package (2 oz) with 1 gallon of aquatic potting soil.
- Place into a 1-2 gallon container.
- Add the plant and cover with soil.
- Top with about a 1" layer of gravel and place in your pond.
- Typically, this fertilizer should be sufficient for 60 to 90 days.
- If late season fertilization is needed, use tablets per manufacturers instructions.