Long Reach Heavy Duty Pruner
- 46" Overall length allows reach into normally unaccessible areas of the pond, making trimming of aquatic plants easy
- Durable high-carbon steel blade and hook are heat treated to ensure long life, blade is also PTFE non-stick coated to allow for smooth and cutting
- Adjustable foam grip for comfort as well as balance
- Rated with 1/2" cutting capcity, perfect for any aquatic plant trimming but can also be used outside of the pond as well!
- Features a cut & hold feature that holds stems until you release
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Heavy Duty Pond Pruner is a durable and dependable tool used for trimming aquatic plants. This sturdy pruning tool features a full length of 46" and has a 1/2" cutting capacity, perfect for hard to reach places in the garden and ideal for pruning your aquatic plants such as water lilies. Complete with a high-carbon non-stick coated blade and a "cut 'n' hold" feature this pruner is sure to provide years of service as a versatile tool in your water garden or koi pond. The adjustable foam grip not only provides balance but an ease of use and comfort in operation.
Most economy lily pruning tools are flimsy and designed for more delicate water garden plants. The Heavy Duty Pond Pruner a versatile tool allowing for use outside of the pond where-ever a long handled pruner may be needed such as trimming a thorny plant or trimming an unruly tree branch. This tool is a must for any avid gardener!
Great for Pond Plants
Posted by Chuck on May 29th 2018
I bought a shorter, less expensive pruner for my pond plants two years ago. It's difficult to use and doesn't cut well. So this year I tried this pruner and I am extremely happy with it. The length is perfect for my pond, which is a 2000 gallon garden pond. I can easily reach my lillies. It cuts very cleanly and easily and really holds on to the clipped leaf for easy removal. It is sturdy and quality made. Very happy with it.
Customers also viewed