CrystalClear Algae D-Solv is a fast acting algaecide effective against green water cellular algae, string algae, and even blanket weed. This fast acting algae killer is fish safe and won't harm your aquatic plants when used as directed. Containing 5.4 active ingredient, this algaecide treats up to 360 gallons per ounce. This powerful formula is ideal for quickly clearing established algae blooms as well as stopping new growth.
Crystal Clear Algae D-Solv is a copper free formula and EPA registered. Like all algaecides heavy algaecides are recommended especially in ponds containing koi and goldfish.
Available in Size:
- 1 Gallon - Treats 46,080 Gallons
- Apply once per week maximum to treat existing algae growth.
- In ponds containing fish; ensure that water is well aerated via waterfall, fountain, or other method to prevent fish loss. Aeration must remain continuous. This is especially important during warm weather.
- We do not recommend using this product in water temperatures over 85 degrees unless a bottom bubbling aeration system is in use.
- Apply 1 oz per 360 gallons of pond water, read dosage table below.
- In cases of high algae infestation it is recommended to manually remove any excess algae before and during treatment to reduce the amount of decaying matter present in the pond.
|Pond Size (In Gallons)||Algae D-Solv(As Needed)|
|360 Gallons||1 Ounce|
|720 Gallons||2 Ounce|
|1,080 Gallons||3 Ounce|
|1,4400 Gallons||4 Ounce|
|Please note: Above are recommendations. Always read the product label.|
No other product compares...this will keep your fountain crystal clear