EasyPro Sludge Remover is a bacteria treatment that targets organic material buildup at the bottom of the pond. This buildup commonly referred to as muck or sludge causes numerous issues such as noxious gases, murky water, and higher oxygen demand within the pond. EasyPro Sludge Remover features a self-sinking pellet design that allows the pellets to sink to the bottom of the pond. Perfect for precise and effective application!
EasyPro Sludge Remover can be used for both spot treatment as well as a full pond treatment. Aside from helping digest sludge and muck the sludge remover also helps with water clarity and clearing murky waters. The increase in digestion of organic matter also lowers the oxygen demand in the pond as well as reduces problem causing nitrate and phosphates. This product is fish, family and animal safe and can often dissolve several inches of sludge buildup per year, especially when used in a pond with an aeration system.
Available in Sizes
- ABB10X (10 lbs.) treats up to 2.5 acres
- ABB25X (25 lbs.) treats up to 6.25 acres
For best results use when temperatures are above 55° F.
- Spot treatment:
- Apply 1 scoop (8 oz.) per 1,000 -1,500 sq.ft. every two weeks on beach, shoreline, or other problem areas.
- Full pond treatment
- Apply 2 scoops evenly per 1/4 acre of pond surface area every two weeks.
- Avoid using copper based algaecides for 48 hours before applying.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- For best results dose every two weeks when water temperatures are above 55 degrees.