Perfect Climate Pond Deicer
- Pond heater that prevents pond surface from freezing over completely
- Helps prevent fish loss during harsh winters
- Can function submersed or with the included float
- Thermostatically controlled, turning on and off automatically as needed to keep a hole in surface ice
- 2 year warranty
- Refer to the chart below to see which model is best for you!
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Perfect Climate Pond Deicer by K&H is one of the safest and easiest to use pond heaters on the market today.
Equipped with a removable float, this pond deicer is capable of both floating and submersed operation to allow as much versatility as possible. The heating element features a thermostatic temperature control. It automatically turns on and off depending on the temperature, ensuring it doesn't get too hot and saving on operating costs. It also ensures your pond's rubber or plastic liner won't be damaged.
Ponds exchange oxygen and other gases at their surfaces. Although fish become nearly inactive during winter, they still require oxygen to survive. In cold climates, ice will cover the entire top of most ponds, causing fish kills. By using the K&H Perfect Climate Pond Deicer, you ensure a hole stays in ice at the top of the pond, allowing gases to exchange at the surface.
This pond deicer has a 2 year warranty.
Available Models & Which One is Right for You:
Note: The model received may be red or black in color
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed