Perfect Climate Pond Deicer
- Pond heater that prevents pond from freezing over
- Helps prevent fish loss during harsh winters
- Can function submersed or with the included float
- Is thermostatically controlled and will turn on and off to ensure the average water temperature is above freezing, this protects your rubber or plastic liner ponds from being burned or damaged
- Refer to the chart below to see which model is best for you!
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Perfect Climate Pond Deicer by K&H is one of the safest and easy to use pond heaters on the market today.
Equipped with a removable float, this pond deicer is capable of both floating and submersed operation to allow as much versatility as possible. The heating element features a thermostatic temperature control. Unlike most pond heaters, this pond has an auto on and auto shut off depending on the temperature. Ensuring things don't get too hot and also saving some money on operation costs. Another added benefit of the Perfect Climate Pond Deicer by K&H is the thermostatic temperature control also ensures no damage will befall your rubber or plastic liner.
Ponds exchange gases like oxygen at the surface, although fish become nearly inactive during the winter they still require oxygen to survive. In colder climates ice will cover the entire top of most ponds, causing fish kills. By using the K&H Perfect Climate Pond Deicer you ensure that the top of the pond is at the very least kept open and ice free allowing gases to exchange at the surface.
Available Models & Which One is Right for you:
Note: The model received may be red or black in color
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!