Proline Waterfall Biofilter
- Biological waterfall filter for ponds up to 3000 gallons
- When equipped with bio filter media such as bioballs these units can improve water clarity and even fight cellular green water algae
- Extra wide spillway to increase aeration from waterfall
- Backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Strong constructions allows the reservoirs to be buried or even concealed with rocks to easily camouflage into a backyard water garden
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Pond owners universally love waterfalls, the serene sounds of water falling and the spectacle provided is a commonly desired aspect for any aspiring water gardener.
The Pondmaster Proline Waterfall Bio-filter not only provides the beauty of a waterfall but also extremely beneficial biological filtration. The reservoir space in the back of the units are designed to hold bagged bio media such as bioballs. This filter media traps debris and has a maximum amount of surface area to allow beneficial bacteria to colonize. Beneficial bacteria feed upon the same excess nutrients that feed algae blooms, outcompeting them and effectively keeping your pond crystal clear!
Available Sizes & Specs:
|Model||Pond Size ||Max GPH||Inlet ||Dimensions|
|Pro 1000||1,000 gallons||950 || |
1.0" FPT Bulkhead
|12" x 9" x 8" |
|Pro 2000||2,000 gallons||2,000 ||1.0" FPT Bulkhead ||15" x 12" x 9" |
|Pro 3000||3,000 gallons||3,000 || |
2.0" FPT Bulkhead
|16" x 18" x 13"|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!