Aquascape Pond Filter Urn
- Filters ponds up to 1500 gallons depending on model selected.
- Unique pond filter that provides all the benefits of a traditional waterfall bio-filter in a beautiful decorative housing fashioned to appear as a pouring urn of water.
- Provides a 2 stage mechanical and biological filtration. Filter mat and biological filtration rings included!
- Can be easily incorporated into any pond thanks to the decorative housing. Perfect for preformed ponds, above ground water features, and more!
- The Small model #77006 measures 20" long x 11" wide x 11" tall.
- The Large model #77011 measures 28" long x 15.5" wide x 15.5" tall.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Aquascape Pond Filter Urn is the perfect combination of form and function. Producing the sight and sound of trickling water while providing mechanical and biological filtration. This unique pond filter can easily be installed in just about any location, including preformed ponds, container ponds, above ground water features and more! The Aquascape Pond Filter Urn is ideal for supplemental filtration due to it's ease of installation. However, depending upon model selected, the Filter Urn is adequate for ponds up to 1500 gallons.
This filter kit includes a filter media pad and ceramic filtration rings. The filter mat provides mechanical filtration. The ceramic rings offer a surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize and provide biological filtration. Both models of Aquascape Pond Filter Urn feature a removable lid that provides easy access for cleaning and maintenance. Each Filter Urn is backed by a 1 year warranty by the manufacturer, Aquascape.
20" x 11" x 11"
For ponds up to 500 gallons
400 GPH maximum pump flow rate
Accepts 1/2" ID tubing
28" x 15.5" x 15.5"
For ponds up to 1500 GPH
1100 GPH maximum pump flow rate
Accepts 3/4" ID tubing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!