KISS Waterfall Biofilter
- Biological and mechanical filtration for your water garden or koi pond
- For a pond up to 1000 gallons, depending on the bio filter model - see recommendations below
- Creates a uniform waterfall
- All models include a 2" thick, durable filter pad and nylon bag to hold additional biological media (not included)
- Made in the USA, and the filter housing has a lifetime warranty against cracking
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The KISS Waterfall Bio-Filter produces an elegant waterfall for water gardens and koi ponds. Made of heavyweight polyethylene, the filter housing is backed by a lifetime warranty against cracking.
The reservoir in this unit's back provides an area for you to place biological filter media or even rocks for filtration. (Filter media and rocks are not included.)
Available Models & Specs:
Recommended for ponds up to 150 gallons with a light to average fish load
Width of spillway weir: 11"
Tank dimensions: 12” wide, 13” deep, 13” high, 3” overhang
Inlet: 3/4” FPT
Maximum pump flow: 1500 gph
Recommended for ponds up to 500 gallons with a light to average fish load
Width of spillway weir: 15.5"
Tank dimensions: 16” wide, 16” deep, 16” high, 3” overhang
Inlet: 3/4” FPT
Maximum pump flow: 1800 gph
Recommended for ponds up to 1000 gallons with a light to average fish load
Width of spillway weir: 28"
Tank dimensions: 28” wide, 20” deep, 20” high, 5” overhang
Inlet: 1.25" FPT
Maximum pump flow: 7500 gph
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed