Aqua Ultraviolet Decorative Fish UV Sterilizer
- Decorative spitter can be used with any existing filter or submersible pump.
- Models available in 8, 15, and 25 Watts.
- Beautiful fish statue, perfect for decorating a pond, aquarium or other water feature.
- Used as a clarifier, can treat up to 1,500, 2,000, or 4,000 gallons respectively.
- Utilizes the highest quality components to maximize kill rates and ensure ease of installation and maintenance.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Decorative Spitter and Ultraviolet Sterilizer held within a nice looking fish-shaped statue. Perfect for decorating any pond or aquarium! Ultraviolet is a proven dependable and effective method of removing algae as well as harmful bacteria, without making any chemical changes to the water. Instead, ultraviolet light, like from the sun (but hundreds of times stronger) is used. This UV light serves to kill algae and harmful bacteria, clearing water in the process.
Aqua Ultraviolet utilizes the highest quality components designed to work perfectly together to maximize kill rates and ensure ease of installation and maintenance. Can be connected to your existing pump and filter system via flexible 3/4" tubing.
|Model||Wattage||Max Pump Flow||Dimensions||Inlet / Outlet||Max Clarifier Treatment|
|A00316||8 Watts||1,000 gph||17" L x 13" W x 24" H||3/4"||1,500 gallons|
|A00317||15 Watts||1,800 gph||17" L x 13" W x 24" H||3/4"||2,000 gallons|
|A00318||25 Watts||2,000 gph||17" L x 13" W x 24" H||3/4"||4,000 gallons|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!