If your pond liner has a minor tear or puncture, fix it quickly and easily using the Firestone QuickSeam EPDM Liner Repair Kit. This kit contains all you need to repair minor damages to your EPDM rubber liner.
- Two 6" x 6" patches
- QuickPrime adhesive
- Scrubber pad
- Pair of disposable gloves
- For optimum performance of the patches, drain the water from the damaged area and allow it to dry completely. Ensure the liner is free of mud or other contaminants.
- Apply the QuickPrime with the scrubber pad onto the damaged area, slightly beyond the area to be covered by the patch, being sure to wear the protective gloves.
- Wait until the QuickPrime becomes tacky, then pull the paper backing from the patch and cover the damaged area.
- Use the wooden roller to flatten the patch.
- Ensure that the repaired area is completely dry before refilling your pond with water.
The EPDM Liner Repair Kit will help you maintain a beautiful and healthy pond, season after season.