Pond Care Stress Coat
- Conditions water by removing harmful chemicals and reduces fish stress.
- Makes tap water safe for fish!
- Protects fish from disease and infection.
- Adds a protective slime coat.
- Useful when performing partial water changes.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Pond Care Stress Coat+Plus conditions tap water for fish by removing chlorine, chloramines, and ammonia from pond water and aquariums. Stress Coat replaces the slime coat on fish that is often lost or damaged during handling, partial water changes, and other stressful times. Stress Coat also helps heal wounds, reduces electrolyte loss and fish stress, improving the overall health of the fish.
Available in 16 oz. and 64 oz. containers.
Use 1 tablespoon per 60 gallons whenever adding chlorinated tap water to your pond.
To protect fish, or when adding new fish to your pond, apply 2 tablespoons per 60 gal. of pond water or 1/2 cup per 240 gal.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!