Floating Alligator Head Decoy w/ Reflective Eyes
- Realistic and life size alligator predator decoy
- Realistic motion, propelled by water and wind movement; no electricity needed
- Ideal for water gardens, koi ponds, fish farms and even swimming pools
- UV resistant to ensure years of predator prevention
- Effective at scaring away geese, swans, egrets, herons, cormorants and other types of birds!
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
If your pond has visitors looking for a free and easy meal of your koi or other fish, then it may be time to invest in a "guard gator." This realistic floating predator decoy is an effective way to protect your pond and fish from unwanted guests. Because alligators are top predators, other fish hungry predators such as blue herons would rather head for the hills than compete with the reptiles.
Made of durable urethane foam, each alligator head decoy features reflective eyes and hand applied UV resistant paint. No two decoys are alike. Each floats realistically in water. Either let the decoy float freely, or tether it in place.
22" L x 8.5" W
28" L x 9" W - has exposed top teeth
As with all decoys, periodically move the alligator decoy to provide the illusion it is real.
Northern ducks such as mallards and wood ducks tend to have no experience with alligators so do not instinctively fear them. The success of these decoys with those ducks has been limited.
Wife scared to tears
Posted by Marty on Jun 6th 2018
I placed this in the culvert in front of my home in Florida. We do have migrating alligators. My wife saw this and jumped sky high. It was worth the laugh if nothing else. Mailman was not too happy either.....
Customers also viewed