Oase Floating Fountain w/ lights
- A very adaptable and versatile fountain, ideal for either water gardens or large farm ponds, also capable of operation in shallow water depths.
- Each fountain is complete, with all needed fittings, floats, white LED lights, nozzles and pump allowing for easy and quick installation
- Each model features 3 different nozzle spray patterns.
- A compact, reliable, and energy efficient fountain.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty + 1 additional year with product registration.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Floating fountains aerate, circulate water and help minimize the amount of organic matter. The Floating Fountain with Lights performs a show of movement and texture. Built to be an enduring focal point, the Oase fountain can also create an unforgettable centerpiece for any special occasion. Offering a variety of water patterns, the fountain can be installed in any lake or pond.
The Floating Fountain with Lights is eco-friendly and environmentally smart, improving the overall quality of water. It’s ready to connect and comes as a complete set with a pump, float body, mooring lines, lights and 3 nozzles. It can operate in water as shallow as 2.5 ft. and is quickly and easily installed. The fountain includes 3 nozzle attachments, each with a different effect (Trumpet, Single Tier, 3-Tier) and a waterproof three white LED spotlight set.
Please Note: Both fountain models operate on 110v.
See Chart Below for Model Details.
|MODEL||Gallons Per Hour||Horsepower||Watts
||Cord Length||Spray Patterns & Dimensions|
Trumpet: 15.75' Wide x 3.6' Tall (adjustable)
|45393||5150||1/2||230||75'||Trumpet: 23' Wide x 5' Tall
Single Tier: 28' Wide x 12' Tall
3 Tier: 9' Wide x 12' Tall
Great value and excellent display
Posted by Mark Williams on Mar 18th 2020
I bought this for a pond that is located in a training center where we host large state wide events. I needed something that wasn't real expensive but that was easy to install and setup. This fountain is pretty much ready to go right out of the box. Open the box and determine which spray pattern you want,Install the nozzle (30 seconds), set in the water and locate your anchor points, plug it in. It's really that simple.
Customers also viewed