Aquatop CQP8000 Pond & Fountain Pump 2113 GPH
- Highly energy efficient - only 70 watts
- Features a full coverage protective cage prefilter
- 2113 GPH Max Flow and a 10'6" Max Lift
- Extra long power cord - 32' 9" for easy installation!
- Includes multi step barb fitting to attach to 1.5", 1.25" and 1" tubing
- Compatible with both fresh water and saltwater!
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
AquaTop CQP Series of Submersible Pond Pumps are designed with the pond owner in mind. The CQP Series can be used to power the filtration system, or when not used as a pond pump, can be converted into a fountain pump (fountain heads not included). The impeller shaft is made of ceramic material that guards against abrasion and erosion and prevents the CQP Series from seizing. The special centrifugal impeller design combined with high flow output make the CQP Series one of the most energy efficient submersible pumps. The CQP Series also comes equipped with a netted pre-filter at either end of the pump to ensure debris does not cause unnecessary back pressure. These features combined with energy savings make the CQP Series an excellent choice for pond owners
10'9" max head height
32'9" power cord
Accept 1.5", 1.25", & 1" tubing
Measures 10.75" Long, 6" Wide, and 6.5" tall without barb fitting
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed