Anjon APF-16 Profalls 16" Waterfall Biofilter
- Mechanical and biological pond filter
- For ponds up to 3000 gallons
- Includes dense filter mat and bio balls to help improve water clarity
- Can be used both in ponds as well as decorative disappearing water features
- Measures 20" W x 16" D x 11" H
- Max pump flow of 2,400 GPH
- 16" waterfall weir functions as an outlet for the filter. Provides not only the soothing sound of running water but also adds aeration and increased water flow
- Features a heavy duty garden shelf grate, perfect for supporting aquatic plants, herbs and even garden vegetables
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Anjon ProFalls 16" is a pond waterfall filter suited for ponds up to 3000 gallons. This waterfall is the perfect complement to a new or existing koi pond, providing a combination of both mechanical and biological filtration. The Anjon ProFalls 16" includes a dense filter pad that functions to catch fine debris and improve water clarity. The included bio balls have a high surface area, allowing for a high concentration of beneficial bacteria to colonize. The bacteria colonies help digest excess nutrients in the pond, depleting food sources that would otherwise feed cellular algae blooms!
The Anjon ProFalls 16" Waterfall BioFilter measures 20" deep by 16" wide by 11" tall. It features a faceplate with screw holes to allow for an easy waterproof installation by attaching directly to the pond's liner. The heavy duty grate cover can support aquatic plants to provide camouflage that has both utility and visual appeal. The inlet fits both 1" and 1.5" I.D. tubing and can accept flows up to 2,400 GPH.
Anjon model # APF-16
Best suited for ponds up to 3,000 gallons
Max flow: 2,400 GPH
Inlet: 1", 1.5"
20" x 16" x 11"
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!