Anjon APF-16 Profalls 16" Waterfall Biofilter
- Mechanical & Biological pond filter
- For ponds up to 3000 gallons
- Included dense filter mat and bioballs to help improve water clarity
- Can be used both in ponds as well as decorative disappearing water features
- Measures 20" W x 16" D x 11" H
- Max pump flow of 2,400 gph
- 16" waterfall weir functions as an outlet for the filter. Provides not only the soothing sound of running water but also adds aeration and increased flow
- Features a heavy duty garden shelf grate, perfect for supporting aquatic plants, herbs and even vegetables
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Anjon Profalls 16" is a pond waterfall filter suited for ponds up to 3000 gallons. This waterfall is the perfect complement to a new or existing koi pond. This filter provides a combination of both mechanical and biological filtration. The Anjon Profalls 16" includes a dense filter pad that functions to catch fine debris and improve water clarity. The included bioballs have a high surface area, allowing for a high concentration of beneficial bacteria to colonize. These bacteria colonies help digest excess nutrients in the pond, this depletes food sources that would otherwise feed cellular algae blooms!
The Anjon Profalls 16" Waterfall Biofilter measures 20" deep by 16" wide by 11" tall. It features a face-plate with screw holes to allow for an easy waterproof installation by attaching directly to the pond's liner. The heavy duty grate cover can support aquatic plants, herbs and vegetables to provide camouflage that has both utility and visual appeal. The inlet fits both 1" and 1.5" ID tubing and can accept flows up to 2,400 gph.
Anjon Part # APF-16
Best suited for ponds up to 3000 gallons
Max GPH flow: 2,400
Inlet: 1", 1.5"
20" x 16" x 11"
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed