Loki "Build-Your-Own" Utility Skimmer Net
- All Loki Components are made in the USA!
- These strong durable nets come in a wide variety of interchangeable components providing ultimate flexibility
- The heavy duty handles are made from aluminum and are available both in static and adjustable telescoping lengths
- Each netting material is made in-house by Loki, available in fine micro mesh, coarse, and tangle-less fiberglass dipped!
- Available in handle lengths of 4', 6' and even an adjustable 4'-8'. Complete with a diamond embossing and a comfortable foam end hand grip for easy and secure handling
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Loki Utility Nets are ultra tough and can handle any maintenance chore in your pond or water garden. Perfect for both handling koi or goldfish as well as leaf and algae removal. Each net features the unique Monorail aluminum bow connector that encases the net, attaching inside the matching sturdy aluminum handle. This feature insures high performance, longevity, as well as endless combinations of customized nets to perfectly serve your unique water feature.
Each netting mesh is soft, yet strong, thanks to the in-house manufacturing, courtesy of Loki's experience and commitment to products made in the United States. The knotless netting provides both a gentle bed for handling fish as well as a sturdy construction to handle clean outs and other pond maintenance. Each net head features a shallow bottom as well as a flat front to allow for easy maneuvering around tight corners, aquariums, and even holding tanks.
Available in 1/8" coarse mesh, micro-fine mesh, or fiberglass dipped Tangle-Less Net
Handles are Aluminum and 1 1/8" in diameter.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!