Green-Be-Gone is our own mix of beneficial bacteria and enzymes that work to break down sludge and fight algae growth in ponds by absorbing excess nutrients in the water. It strengthens the pond's ecosystem to eliminate algae naturally, promoting clear, clean water without the use of chemical algaecides that may harm your fish. Green-Be-Gone is safe for pets, critters, livestock aquatic plants and even children when used per the instructions.
This pond bacteria is exceptional when performing against and combating cellular algae, commonly referred to as green water algae due to its "pea soup" appearance. Regular applications of Green-Be-Gone will improve dissolved oxygen levels and significantly reduce noxious odors, promoting exceptional overall water quality.
Available in Sizes
- 8 oz - Treats up to 2,000 gallons
- 16 oz - Treats up to 4,000 gallons
- 32 oz - Treats up to 8,000 gallons
- 4 lbs - Treats up to 16,000 gallons
- These approximations assume poor water quality and are based on 4 treatments over the course of 4 weeks. Results may vary.
- When using natural products such as Hydro-Bugs, patience is required! Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to see complete results.
- Turn off all UV treatments for 24 hours after application to ensure that the bacteria have time to colonize your pond.
- For best results, please use in water above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
- Apply 1 oz. weekly per 1,000 gallons of pond water.
- For best results apply regularly during spring, summer and fall.
- Use when water temperature is above 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Measure temperature half-way down the pond's total depth for best accuracy.
- Well aerated ponds with waterfalls or fountains greatly assist dispersion of bacteria and provide better aerobic conditions.