Green PondFx by Green Vista Water Gardens is a scientifically blended liquid algaecide formulated to safely, effectively and quickly remove string algae. When label directions are read and properly followed, pond water quality and clarity is quickly restored. Green PondFx can be used in water gardens and other waterscapes. Green PondFx produces the same results as AlgaeFix and has a 10 percent higher concentration, which makes it more economical and efficient per application. Plants and fish, including koi, are all safe with proper application of Green PondFx.
Application is easy, apply 1 ounce per 360 gallons of water. Add PondFx near a pump, waterfall or aerator so it is distributed throughout the water. Apply every 3 days until algae problem is resolved.
See Instructions Tab for more detail.
- Remove as much algae as possible manually before treating your pond with Green PondFx.
- Apply 1 teaspoon of Green PondFx to treat 60 gallons of pond water. (1 tablespoon treats 180 gallons, and 1 ounce treats 360 gallons.)
- Add the treatment to the area with the most circulation, such as directly by the pond's waterfall or filter.
- Aerate the pond heavily during the entire treatment process. Doing so is especially critical when the air or water temperature is above 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Treat the pond once every three days with Green PondFx until you achieve the desired result. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Remove as much dead or dying algae as possible manually during the treatment process.
Pond Size Guide
|8 Ounces||16 Ounces||32 Ounces||1 Gallon|
|Treats up to 2,880 gallons||Treats up to 5,760 gallons||Treats up to 11,520 gallons||Treats up to 45,000 gallons|
I always use PondFX to get my pond clear in the beginning of every spring. It always does the job every year.
We have used this product for years and it works wonders on the algae in our pond. It goes to work within 5 minutes of adding it to our pond. It is great , clears pond and doesn't hurt our Koi or Gold fish.
This stuff is great! My 11.5k gal pond had a bunch of string algae once the weather turned to spring and was murky. After removing a 5gal bucket of algae I poured a 32oz bottle of FX into my waterfalls charge basin and 3 days later my pond is clear and I went swimming:)
We have used PondFX algaecide for several years. Each spring, we get a bloom of string algae that turns our goldfish pond into a green mess. After dosing the pond with the PondFX once or twice, the algae is killed off and gone! We have tried other products but PondFX absolutely works the best of them all! Highly recommended.