Hydro-Bugs Dry Bacteria and Enzyme Pond Water Treatment is scientifically blended and tested to clear pond water. These probiotic bacteria contain beneficial electrolytes, enzymes and microbes that work in symphony to reduce sludge, uneaten fish food, fish waste, and other excess nutrients that cause poor water quality and clarity.
This blend of beneficial bacteria is one of the most concentrated probiotic supplements in its class, with more than 1.5 billion colony forming units per gram!
- 8 oz. - treats up to 16,000 gallons of pond water
- 16 oz. - treats up to 32,000 gallons
- 32 oz. - treats up to 64,000 gallons
- 5 lbs. - treats up to 160,000 gallons
- 25 lbs. - treats up to 800,000 gallons (25 lb. size is in a box instead of a bucket)
- When using natural products such as Hydro-Bugs, patience is required! Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to see complete results.
- Turn off all UV treatments for 24 hours after application to ensure that the bacteria have time to colonize your pond.
- For best results, please use in water above 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).
- For a healthy, well-maintained pond, use 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) of Hydro-Bugs per 1,000 gallons of pond water to maintain good water clarity and a healthy ecosystem.
- Apply it evenly over the surface of the pond or near its primary circulation pump.
- Apply it daily for the first 2 weeks then continue applying it at least 2 to 4 times per month thereafter.
- If poor water quality exists in the pond, then you may apply Hydro-Bugs at a higher rate, up to 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) per 1,000 gallons of pond water.
- Apply the product regularly for optimal results.
it helps control the algae in my pond and makes it clearer to see fish better thank you mike