Oxy Pond Cleaner will safely spot-treat all areas of light-to-heavy accumulations of algae debris on rocks, waterfalls, streams, planters, etc.
Contents: 45 lbs. Safe when used as directed.
- Oxy Pond Cleaner is not temperature sensitive but works best in warmer weather.
- To achieve the best results, manually clean out as much accumulated debris from the pond as possible and shut down waterfalls before cleaning.
- Do not dilute.
- To treat areas with debris build up, sprinkle over areas needing treatment.
- Make direct contact but avoid live plants where possible.
- To maintain a continued proper ecosystem in your pond or lake, always add MICROBE-LIFT PL, or any bacterial/enzymatic treatment, 48 hours after using Oxy Pond Cleaner.
The amount to apply is based on how much debris (algae) is present from none to light to heavy amounts in your pond or lake. Weekly dosage is as follows:
|Level of Debris||Pond Volume||Dosage|
|No existing debris||1,501 gallons - 2,500 gallons||Apply 1 cup (8 oz.)|
|Light accumulation of debris||1,501 gal. - 2,500 gal.||Apply 1.5 cups (12 oz.)|
|Heavy accumulation of debris||1,501 gal. - 2,500 gal.||Apply 2 cups (16 oz.|
|For large ponds or lakes: apply around perimeter as much as needed.|