Knitted Shade Cloth Netting | 1/8" Mesh - 60% Shade
- Woven from 100% polypropylene monofilament strands to ensure long life and sturdy design
- UV stabilized to hold up against the most extreme solar conditions
- Patterned knitting allows this cloth to be trimmed, making it extremely versatile with agriculture and greenhouse applications
- Can also be used as a pond netting
- Though lacking grommets, this mesh can easily be secured with landscaping stakes, staples, or even zip ties!
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Knitted Shade cloth is an incredibly useful material. Having a dense enough mesh to offer a 60% gradient for sunlight, this cloth can be used as a wind or privacy screen, shading for sports and recreation, livestock enclosures, patio, or even dog kennels!
This multi-use woven cloth is made from 100% polypropylene monofilament strands, and UV stabilized to ensure long life, even in the most extreme solar conditions.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!